Welcome to St Walburga's Admissions page.
St Walburga's Admissions Policy
At St Walburga's, it is our vision that guided by the love of God, through abiding faith, St Walburga’s inspires a sense of togetherness. This supports the development of each unique child to achieve their full potential in an ever-changing society. They become a witness of Christ to positively influence their own life and the lives of those around them throughout their journey with us, and beyond.
Please see the slides from our open evening below
How to apply for Reception places
- An online application must be completed using the Bradford Council Admissions website - Click here to apply for a primary school place - Online Applications
- The application period runs from 13th November 2022 with applications closing on 15th January 2024 . Click here to see a schedule of dates
- A Supplementary Information Form (SIF) must be completed and returned to the School Office at St Walburga's Catholic Primary School - Click here for a St Walburga's Supplementary Information Form 2024-25
Please follow the links below to view further information for allocations into primary school for September 2024.
St Walburga's has a 26 place nursery that operates all day Monday and Tuesday and until 11:30am on Wednesdays.
There is an option to pay for a place on Wedneday afternoons and to access wrap-around care at Breakfast Badgers and Teatime Tigers - please see the slides above for more information.
Please be aware that attendance at nursery does not guarantee a school place.
How to apply for Nursery places
- A Nursery application form must be completed and returned to the School Office at St Walburga's Catholic Primary School - Click here for a St Walburga's Nursery Application Form.
- The forms can be returned from birth onwards. School will consider applications in February 2024and parents will be notified of places by Easter 2024.
In Year Admissions
If you wish your child to transfer to St Walburga's within the academic year, you will nee to complete the In Year/Transfer Admissions form (see below).
Unsuccessful applicants will be advised of the outcome of the application in writing and will have a right of appeal to an independent appeal panel - please see Appeals page
Unsuccessful candidates can also apply to be placed on a waiting list. This waiting list will follow the oversubscription criteria set out in the Admissions Policy on the day of application. Lists remain valid until the end of the academic year.